What are some interesting little things about listening?Below, just andHearing Aids Made in ChinaLet’s take a look.
Fish do not have ears, but feel the sound through the vibration of sound waves on the fish scales.
2. The stapes, incus and malleus in the structure of the human ear are the smallest bones in the human body.Putting the three bones together is not as big as a coin.
3. Even when we fall asleep, our ears continue to listen.
4. The propagation speed of sound is 340 seconds per second.
5. Dogs can hear more high-frequency sounds that humans can’t reach
6. The ears are not only used for listening, but also can help maintain the balance of the human body.
7. Snakes can perceive sound through two different systems, jaws and ears.
8. It only takes 7 and a half minutes to be deaf-when you are sitting in the first row of the concert
9. Male mosquitoes perceive sound through thousands of fluffs on their antennae
What are some interesting little things about listening? http://detail.zol.com.cn/hearing_aid/skhearing/